Come assist and learn from the leader of our restaurant. This opportunity will allow you to put your leadership and business skills into practice and prepare you to be the future leader of your team.
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Build sales through consistent delivery of service standard, high quality food and beverage in a clean, inviting atmosphere.
- Interact with every guest you encounter, turn guests into regulars and empower your team to do the same.
- Plan and manage successful promotions.
- Contribute to the overall success of the restaurant.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment to pass all inspections.
- Handle cash and paperwork according to policy and procedures.
- Manage cash fund and deposit daily.
- Develop a manpower plan and plan ahead for anticipated turnover.
- Budget and forecast sales accordingly to company's promotions and new menu item rollouts.
- Attain all financial goals: food cost, labor, controllable costs and bottom line profit.
- Receive and serve products according to company standards.
- Assist with unit cost on products and monitor and help solve labor issues at other locations.
- Provide leadership and direction for all team members and supervisors.
- Develop action plans for growth and development with each team member and supervisor.
- Handle and resolve all HR issues including worker-comp. and comply to all local law and regulation.
Prior experience as/in Restaurant management, general management, general manager, assistant manager, team lead, supervisor is very helpful to the success at this job.