Our Client is looking for a Full-time Supervisor for their department. Details of the job is below.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of construction workers engaged in bricklaying, roofing, cement finishing, tilesetting, plastering, drywall installation, glazing, insulating and painting, and workers who install and service prefabricated products in residential and commercial properties
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other subcontractors
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring’s and promotions
- Prepare work progress reports
Permanent, Full Time, Working on different Shifts.
Wages : Negotiable based on experience
Education : Any Secondary Education
Experience : 2-3 years of experience in related field