Do you have a passion for auto repair? Can you fix a car as well as Dr. Phil fixes lives? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
- Performs entry-level work in the inspection, repair, and service of Tesla electric vehicles.
- Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools.
- Perform equipment inspections, adjustments and certifications.
- Pick up and deliver customer vehicles using full size van and 20ft trailer.
- Perform Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI) of new cars.
- Maintain records of time and materials.
- Order shop supplies and parts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Help maintain vehicle cleanliness of customer cars.
- Support journeymen technicians as needed
- Knowledge of: Methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles. Operation and maintenance of a wide variety of hand power tools, shop tools, and automotive and electrical test equipment
- Efficient skills in basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
- Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
- Clean driving record is imperative
- High School Diploma.
- Associate Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology a plus
- Retail automotive service experience a plus.