- Work in conjunction with the Logistics Manager in determining;
- what deliveries must be made
- the time frame that the customer is expecting the material
- what materials are being returned from the job sites
- ensure the proper documentation is completed for inventory purposes
- load shipments in accordance with the standard operating procedures
- ensure proper documentation is prepared/checked and notify supervisor of any abnormalities
- When picking from, or returning material to stock locations always making sure the proper procedures for material storage are maintained and ensuring these areas are kept clean and orderly
- Regularly inspect, maintain, and service trucks, equipment, and tools as required
- Always work safely and with acute awareness
- All other duties as assigned.
Position Skills and Responsibilities
- Must have a valid Class 1 (BC) license
- Must have a reasonably clean abstract.
- Must be able to drive a standard
- Must be able to haul wide and long loads
- Must have a current BC crane certification. Minimum 20 ton, stiff boom.
Physical Demands & Job Hazards
- Lifting, throwing slings and tie downs
- Driving conditions in all seasons with variable road, yard, and weather conditions
- Extended driving periods
- Protective clothing and equipment are to be utilized at all times
- Safe work practices must be adhered to as per the ZyTech Health/Safety Guidelines